A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louay Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louay Toma, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louay Toma, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Toma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Sequoia Surgical Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louay Toma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louay Toma practice?
- Dr. Louay Toma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louay Toma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Brentwood Surgeons.