Learn more about Dr. Louay Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louay Toma, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toma
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louay Toma, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Toma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Sequoia Surgical Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louay Toma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louay Toma practice?
- Dr. Louay Toma has 1 office location.
Dr. Louay Toma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.