A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loubert Suddaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loubert Suddaby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Suddaby graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Suddaby has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loubert S Suddaby MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loubert S. Suddaby practice?
- Dr. Loubert Suddaby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loubert Suddaby practices Neurological Surgery near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Orchard Park Neurological Surgeons.