A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loucia Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loucia Barton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from New York University.
Dr. Barton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loucia Costea Barton MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Loucia C. Barton practice?
- Dr. Loucia Barton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loucia Barton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Radiologists.