A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louella Amos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amos
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louella Amos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amos graduated from UW-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health.
Dr. Amos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louella B Amos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louella B. Amos practice?
- Dr. Louella Amos has 1 office location.
Dr. Louella Amos practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Pulmonologists.