A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louella Ladia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louella Ladia is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ladia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louella Ladia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladia graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Ladia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louella Chan Ladia MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louella C. Ladia practice?
- Dr. Louella Ladia has 1 office location.
Dr. Louella Ladia practices Psychiatry near Poway, CA.
See Poway Psychiatrists.