Dr. Louella Ladia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

June 15th, 2016
Runs late and disorganized
She is always running late for appointments and once in her office she is completely flustered and disorganized. She always comments (in what I feel like is a condescending tone)on how fidgety and unfocused my child is which is why we are there to see her. It is always worse in her office because of the extra 30 minutes we spend sitting in the waiting room after s full day of school. Her files never have the correct information and she spend the first few minutes of the appointment calling the front office to find the missing information. My child does not feel comfortable talking to her which defeats the purpose of us being there. It is not a positive experience for my child. Maybe she is better suited to help adults.

July 30th, 2015
Worst Dr/Professional Ever
Our son's Dr left the practice and he was given a new Dr, Dr. Ladia. My wife has very communicative regarding the time she had available due to her work and this was a mid-day appointment. When she met Dr. Ladia after waiting 15 min past the appointment time. Our son took a shoe off and she yelled at him to put it back on, they proceeded to yell at my wife becuase my wife told her she only had a 30 minutes to be there cause the appointment was already late. Dr. Ladia threw the intake papers on the floor and screamed at my wife that she can't do this and she isn't going to put up with this. Of course all this scared the heck out of our 7yo son and now he doesn't want to go back to anyone there. Do not under any circum stance use this Dr.

April 15th, 2015
Stay Away.
This woman barely looked at my son, and when she did, she made him feel uncomfortable. She is socially awkward and, as a result, develops zero rapport with the patient. She is also judgmental.