A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louella Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louella Miranda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louella Miranda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Miranda has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louella Maria Miranda MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Louella M. Miranda practice?
- Dr. Louella Miranda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louella Miranda practices Pediatrics near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY.
See Elmhurst Pediatricians.