A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louie Enriquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enriquez
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Enriquez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louie Enriquez, JD, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Enriquez graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Enriquez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louie Szeglin Enriquez JD and MD is a male Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Louie S. Enriquez practice?
- Dr. Louie Enriquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Louie Enriquez practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Radiologists.