A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louie Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louie Hood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hood
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hood Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center, Gadsden, Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louie Franklin Hood DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louie F. Hood practice?
- Dr. Louie Hood has 1 office location.
Dr. Louie Hood practices Family Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Family Physicians.