A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louie Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louie Hood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hood
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hood Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center, Gadsden, Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louie Franklin Hood DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louie F. Hood practice?
- Dr. Louie Hood has 1 office location.
Dr. Louie Hood practices Family Medicine near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Family Physicians.