A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louie Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louie Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louie Scott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louie Keith Scott MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louie K. Scott practice?
- Dr. Louie Scott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louie Scott practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Critical Care Practitioners.