inactive

Louie Tsiktsiris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 26th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Tsiktsiris is one of the most thorough Doctor I've had. He makes sure you understand what's going on and he genuinely cares about you. He has excellent people skills. I 100% recommend his services.

October 25th, 2011
do not see him!!!
I am sad to even give this office 1 star. It all began right from ARRIVAL. First upon arrival and after 15 minutes of the receptionist "searching" she realized they lost ALL my paperwork, which included an irreplacable full medical history. I waited for 45 minutes to see the doctor for him to disregard everything I said and merely put me on highly addictive pain killers and order blood work. Upon blood work results being received he spent 5 minutes with me, told me "there's nothing I can do for you, you don't have any inflammatory problems" and sent me away. This is the worst office I have ever visited and I have filed a complaint with the medical board, do not go to him by any means!