A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louie Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louie Williams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Williams has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louie N Williams MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Louie N. Williams practice?
- Dr. Louie Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Louie Williams practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Physiatrists.