A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louie Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louie Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Williams has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louie N Williams MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Louie N. Williams practice?
- Dr. Louie Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Louie Williams practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Physiatrists.