A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louie Worthing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worthing
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Worthing Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louie Worthing, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthing graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Worthing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louie Fabian Worthing MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louie F. Worthing practice?
- Dr. Louie Worthing has 1 office location.
Dr. Louie Worthing practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.