A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louinda Zahdeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louinda Zahdeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louinda Zahdeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahdeh graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Zahdeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zahdeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans