A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louinda Zahdeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louinda Zahdeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louinda Zahdeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahdeh graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Zahdeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louinda Valdesuso Zahdeh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louinda V. Zahdeh practice?
- Dr. Louinda Zahdeh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Louinda Zahdeh practices Family Medicine near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Flint, MI.
See Burton Family Physicians.