A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Freeman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Fresno Community Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Arthur Freeman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Louis Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Freeman practices Anesthesiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Anesthesiologists.