A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Klein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Arthur Klein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Klein practice?
- Dr. Louis Klein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Klein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, CA and Danville, CA.
See Walnut Creek Obstetricians & Gynecologists.