A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Papa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Papa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papa
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Papa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Papa graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Papa has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Anthony Papa DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Papa practice?
- Dr. Louis Papa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Papa practices Cardiology near Collingswood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clementon, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Collingswood Cardiologists.