Dr. Louis Anthony Papa DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Papa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Papa graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Papa has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Papa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Papa practice?
Dr. Louis Papa practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Clementon, NJ.
See Voorhees Internists, Voorhees Cardiologists, and Voorhees Nuclear Medicine Physicians.