A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Papa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Papa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Papa graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Papa has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Anthony Papa DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Papa practice?
- Dr. Louis Papa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Papa practices Cardiology near Collingswood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clementon, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Collingswood Cardiologists.