A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Adams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Adams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Scott & White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis William Adams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Adams practice?
- Dr. Louis Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Adams practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.