A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Adams, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Adams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Scott & White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis William Adams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis W. Adams practice?
- Dr. Louis Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Adams practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.