The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Aledort
Dr. Louis Aledort, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Hematology and Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Aledort is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai Medical Center New York. Dr. Aledort has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Aledort has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Louis Aledort is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Philippe Chahinian
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Che-Kai Tsao
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
New York, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Eileen Scigliano
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
New York, NY 0 mi35