Dr. Louis Morris Aledort MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Louis Aledort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Aledort is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Aledort, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Blood Coagulation Disorders and Blood Platelet Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aledort graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aledort has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aledort accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance