Learn more about Dr. Louis Aledort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Aledort is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Aledort, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Blood Platelet Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Aledort graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aledort has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Morris Aledort MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Aledort practice?
- Dr. Louis Aledort has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Aledort practices Hematology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Yonkers Hematologists.