Learn more about Dr. Louis Aledort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Aledort is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aledort
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aledort Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Aledort, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Blood Platelet Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Aledort graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aledort has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Morris Aledort MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Aledort practice?
- Dr. Louis Aledort has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Aledort practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.