Learn more about Dr. Louis Almekinders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Almekinders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Almekinders
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Almekinders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Almekinders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Almekinders graduated from Erasmus Universiteit, Rotterdam. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Almekinders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Cornelis Almekinders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis C. Almekinders practice?
- Dr. Louis Almekinders has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Almekinders practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons and Durham Surgeons.