Learn more about Dr. Louis Almekinders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Almekinders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Almekinders
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Almekinders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Almekinders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Almekinders graduated from Erasmus Universiteit, Rotterdam. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Almekinders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Cornelis Almekinders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis C. Almekinders practice?
- Dr. Louis Almekinders has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Almekinders practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Orthopedic Surgeons.