Dr. Louis Alpern MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 28 reviews

November 18th, 2016
Because of Dr. Alpern's early diagnosis of my macular degeneration, I have had successful treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Alpern to anyone with eye issues or problems.

June 7th, 2016
In three words: Awesome! Excellent! Outstanding! If you need cataract surgery, Dr. Alpern is the one to go to. Dr. Alpern and his staff are the BEST!! They are professional, compassionate and knowledgable. I was nervous and they put me at ease. After my right eye was done, I was more than ready for the left eye to get done. My sight is remarkable. 👍

December 3rd, 2015
Excellent service will recommend to family and friends

July 18th, 2015
The Definition of Medical and Surgical Excellence!
Absolutely the most excellent medical experience I have ever had! Prompt, no surprises,excellent bedside manner. Medical, surgical and administrative staff are experienced, educated and motivated. Dr. Alpern and his team work seamlessly with an extremely high level blend of accuracy, competency and caring. Though Dr. Alpern is a Harvard University trained physician and surgeon he reminds me of the small town country doctors that actually cared about their patients from my childhood. Dr. Alpern and his team represent the absolute best that is presently available in medicine and surgery. His "Operation" is without equal. Pun intended!

December 11th, 2014
way better than i though.excellent in all levels of care.

November 21st, 2014
rating Dr. Alpern
the wait at the surgical center was way too long and the waiting room was just too dang cold

September 22nd, 2014
Excellence
The office staff and Dr. Alpern are professionals. However, their professionalism is just the beginning, from the minute you talk to the receptionist you're made to feel important! Everyone is very courteious, caring and friendly. You don't feel rushed through an exam or made to feel as just another patient number. A person feels that ones concerns are, also, their own concerns. I recommend Dr. Alpern and all his staff highly.

July 17th, 2014
Review
I would most certainly pick Dr. Alpern again. I have my husband going to see him and always recommend him to others. I had a cataract removed and have had no problems. I call it my "Bionic" eye because I don't need to wear glasses except at night.

March 2nd, 2014
Most professional well trained staff. The whole cataract procedure is very well organize from the first vist to the final visit. Dr Louis Alpern is most professional and informative. I was told he is the best in town and I can now attest to this. Dr Alpern has restored my eye sight to what I remember over 20 years ago. Thank You !

January 21st, 2014
The most excellent ophthalmology care
Dr. Alpern and his dedicated well-trained staff provide exemplary superlative care. Support for the patient based on long and good experience avoids problems. Kindness and real concern make being a patient safe and pleasant.

May 22nd, 2013
Very attentive doctor and staff, first visit was 4 hours long, but we were told of the wait when we first made the appointment after my moms surgery the wait was about 30 minutes to an hour. I will definitely recommend Dr. Alpern to anyone who needs to see an ophthalmologist...

October 6th, 2012
it always takes forever
he's a really good doctor but the waitting time is too much for a person with diabetes like me.