A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Amorosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Amorosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amorosa
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amorosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amorosa graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Amorosa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis F Amorosa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Amorosa practice?
- Dr. Louis Amorosa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Louis Amorosa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Hawthorne, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.