Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Amorosa Jr
Dr. Louis Amorosa Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlton, NJ, with other offices in Fishkill, NY and Philadelphia, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Amorosa is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Amorosa Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Louis Amorosa Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.
Dr. Peter Pyrko
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Marlton, NJ 0 mi8
Dr. Matthew Mcdonnell
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Marlton, NJ 0 mi10
Dr. Jonathan Barlow
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Marlton, NJ 0 mi6