Learn more about Dr. Louis Amorosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Amorosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amorosa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amorosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amorosa graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Amorosa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis F Amorosa MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Amorosa practice?
- Dr. Louis Amorosa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Louis Amorosa practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Hawthorne, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Orthopedic Surgeons.