Dr. Louis Anderson Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.8

December 20th, 2014
Exceptional Physician
This Physician is excellent. He is an excellent surgeon. When I needed a hysterectomy, he was very focused on my healing process and things I needed to do, or not do. He is not sappy, but I had a doctor once who was really sweet, but had poor skills as a physician. Dr. Anderson helped correct the botched surgery performed on me by the 'sappy' doctor. I needed a doctor who has excellent medical skills. ABOUT THESE RATINGS: most of the categories are not controlled by the doctors: staff courtesy, appointment process, wait time, how much time doctor can spend. And what doctor contacts patient's after a visit? Unless it's for test results? These are mostly reviews of the Office.

January 29th, 2014
I would not recommend this physician
I had a terrible experience with this doctor. Unfortunately I had to see him more than once because of no other availabilities. Trust me I tried. He was the most uncomfortable arrogant person to have to be so vulnerable with. He had a bully bedside manner and was noticed by other physicians for the same. He did not care that I was uncomfortable with him and his technique and made sure I was clear. He listed his credentials basically telling me to shut up. He wouldn't listen and had no concern with trying to answer my questions. If I didn't know the answer to a question he was unprofessional. I left multiple times feeling degraded and humiliated. Even when expressed, Dr. Anderson did not care. His bedside manner is worse than the many arrogant disrespectful power lovers on the street only at the end to add salt to injury you are required to lay back and spread your legs. Degrading, belittled, pused, shocked, broken is the feeling leaving the office. It doesn't help that the staff is extremely unprofessional before the meeting. I went to even change my insurance and Kaiser was able to find me a new location. I was understood with the exact statement " which doctor?, we have heard this before." I have never felt so terrible trying to get the help i need. I would not recommend this physician and if not, for the new location, I would not recommend Kaiser Permanente because of this physician.

April 6th, 2013
Manager
I had a poor experience with this doctor. I was in allot of pain so I called and emailed him and he never responded to me. The nurse indicated that he did receive my message. After three days I found out he went out of town without calling me. I ended up seeing another doctor.

September 27th, 2010
Dr. Anderson delivered my baby. His bedside mannor and professionalism were excellent. He listened and considered my needs and concerns.