A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Androne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Androne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Androne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Androne graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Androne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Cristian Androne MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis C. Androne practice?
- Dr. Louis Androne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Androne practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.