Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I want a do over  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

Lacks interpersonal skills. Poor communication. Spends time, but it is wasted time. I wish I could go back and have someone else take care of me. Never again.

|  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

There are great doctors here, I would recommend them to everyone I know. They are very friendly and helpful.

|  They helped me when others couldn't.  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

It is difficult to consider my visit "enjoyable" when I am in so much pain. However I've had injuries to this same shoulder in the past a couple times without this same result. One wanted to even do surgery. They helped me when others couldn't.

|  Great service!  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

The staff is very informativ3e and polite.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

I loved the way you took the situation into control and made sure to take care of me. I appreciate you for this and I will be back here in the future if necessary.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

Professional, caring, experienced and through. Office staff is the same. I saw Dr. Angelicchio because I needed help with my shoulder - he did everything possible and quickly to make a diagnosis and relieve my discomfort. It's my opinion that this doctor and staff are top rated.

|  Dr. Angelicchio  |  show details
by Welford Tedder on Mar 30th, 2011

Had two surgerys done by Dr. Angelicchio and he fixed me up perfect. Had a really messed up shoulder after a bad fall and was told it needed to be replaced by one doctor. Dr. Angelicchio fixed it up and now it's as good as new. Also did knee surgery on me and haven't had a problem since. He is great.

|  show details
Sep 5th, 2010

good dr

|  dont waste your time  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2009

I knew the appointment wasn't going to go well when I waited for 45 mins. There where lawyers in the waiting room(bad sign). He was rude, ignorant, and incompetent! He asked my employment and I said I am a student after that it seemed like he judged me and quit caring about me like I'm poor, even though I am quite to the contrary! I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy!