Learn more about Dr. Louis Angioletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Angioletti is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Angioletti, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Retina Surgery, Retina, Laser, Diabetic Retinopathy, Age Related Macular Degeneration, and Retina/Vitreous.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Angioletti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Angioletti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Angioletti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Angioletti practice?
Dr. Louis Angioletti practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near Fort Lee, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Fort Lee Ophthalmologists, Fort Lee Internists, and Fort Lee Surgeons.