A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Angioletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Angioletti is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Angioletti, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Angioletti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Angioletti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Angioletti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Angioletti practice?
Dr. Louis Angioletti practices Ophthalmology near Fort Lee, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Fort Lee Ophthalmologists.