A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Angioletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Angioletti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angioletti
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Angioletti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Angioletti, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Angioletti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Angioletti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Scott Angioletti FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Angioletti practice?
- Dr. Louis Angioletti has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Angioletti practices Ophthalmology near Fort Lee, NJ.
See Fort Lee Ophthalmologists.