A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Angioletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Angioletti is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Angioletti, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Angioletti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Angioletti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Scott Angioletti FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis S. Angioletti practice?
- Dr. Louis Angioletti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Angioletti practices Ophthalmology near Fort Lee, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Fort Lee Ophthalmologists.