A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Antonucci, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Ophthalmology and Medical Retina.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonucci graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Antonucci has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital of Cheektowaga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Antonucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Louis Antonucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile