A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Antonucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Antonucci is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Antonucci, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonucci graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Antonucci has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis J Antonucci MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Antonucci practice?
- Dr. Louis Antonucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Antonucci practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsville, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.