A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Antonucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Antonucci is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antonucci
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Antonucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Antonucci, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonucci graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Antonucci has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis J Antonucci MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Antonucci practice?
- Dr. Louis Antonucci has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Louis Antonucci practices Ophthalmology near Williamsville, NY.