A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Antonucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Antonucci is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antonucci
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Antonucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Antonucci, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonucci graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Antonucci has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis J Antonucci MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Antonucci practice?
- Dr. Louis Antonucci has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Louis Antonucci practices Ophthalmology near Williamsville, NY.