Dr. Louis Argenta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Argenta?

February 20th, 2017

Lori in Green Bay, WI

Not a day goes by that I do not think of this man.... he was like a second father to me.... born with hemifacial microsomia.... spent a lot of time in Ann Arbor, MI.... he encouraged me to bring my college books to study during my procedures.... I will never forget him and all he did for me.... a great surgeon and person.... a wonderful human being....

June 20th, 2016

former patient

Dr Argenta was my Dr at U of M hospital in Ann Arbor Michigan over 30 years ago. I will never for his kindness and professional bed side manner. My family couldn't be there for my surgery so he waited in the recovery room until I awakened and called my mom with updates so that she wouldn't worry you rock Dr Argenta. I have never forgotten your kindness

August 15th, 2015

fabulous individual.

September 12th, 2012

25 years later

I just wanted to say that Dr. Argenta is a fabulous doctor and 25years after he repaired my cleft palot..I look better than ever and there has never been a person I have come in contact with that had any idea I had the surgery done. He is a fabulous doctor and I am so glad God blessed me with him in my life as my surgen!! Thank you so much doc!!

August 2nd, 2012

Dr.Argenta is the most caring loving doc family man I would recommend him to anyone in the world!The work he does abroad is absolutely wonderful!!!!And sets a example of what a family should be.His lastest invention is absolutely remarkable.WE LOVE THIS MAN!!!

April 11th, 2012

The Man

You are the man!!!

August 21st, 2011

allison

fantastic person, outstanding doctor

July 20th, 2011

The BEST

My oldest son was born with Pfeiffer's Syndrome and has required many surgeries over the years. Dr. Argenta has been his doctor since he was 8 days old, and has literally saved his life. My son is now almost 19 years old with a future ahead of him. There are no words to express exactly how much we love Dr. A and appreciate all that he's done for us over the years. He truely is THE BEST!

July 2nd, 2011

Fantastic doctor and gentleman. I came from Arizona to see him and he totally reconstructed my nose. I was told by an Arizona doctor that I should second mortgage my home to have 'refinements' made. Dr. A did the surgery for what insurance paid only and the result is fantastic

February 6th, 2011

The Best

My son has seen him since he was 4 yrs old. He was in Michigan at the time and as you can see we travel to see him. My son is now 34 yrs old. Thank you Dr Argenta.

November 13th, 2008

Dr. Argenta is wonderful

Dr. A has been by surgeon for the last 14 years. I was born with a bi-lateral cleft lip and palate. Honestly there is no way you would ever know I was born with a defect. He has a great sense of humor and is very caring. I am now in nursing school in hopes of working with him sometime soon.

October 2nd, 2008

wizard of the south

This doctor is called the great wizard of the south by many patients and earns every word of it. I lost my entire nose to cancer and had a big hole in my face. The doctor built a whole new nose from my forehead and I now look completely normal. I am forever gratful.