Dr. Louis Argenta MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Winston Salem, NC

4.8

June 20th, 2016
former patient
Dr Argenta was my Dr at U of M hospital in Ann Arbor Michigan over 30 years ago. I will never for his kindness and professional bed side manner. My family couldn't be there for my surgery so he waited in the recovery room until I awakened and called my mom with updates so that she wouldn't worry you rock Dr Argenta. I have never forgotten your kindness

August 15th, 2015
fabulous individual.

September 12th, 2012
25 years later
I just wanted to say that Dr. Argenta is a fabulous doctor and 25years after he repaired my cleft palot..I look better than ever and there has never been a person I have come in contact with that had any idea I had the surgery done. He is a fabulous doctor and I am so glad God blessed me with him in my life as my surgen!! Thank you so much doc!!

August 2nd, 2012
Dr.Argenta is the most caring loving doc family man I would recommend him to anyone in the world!The work he does abroad is absolutely wonderful!!!!And sets a example of what a family should be.His lastest invention is absolutely remarkable.WE LOVE THIS MAN!!!

April 11th, 2012
The Man
You are the man!!!

August 21st, 2011
allison
fantastic person, outstanding doctor

July 20th, 2011
The BEST
My oldest son was born with Pfeiffer's Syndrome and has required many surgeries over the years. Dr. Argenta has been his doctor since he was 8 days old, and has literally saved his life. My son is now almost 19 years old with a future ahead of him. There are no words to express exactly how much we love Dr. A and appreciate all that he's done for us over the years. He truely is THE BEST!

July 1st, 2011
Fantastic doctor and gentleman. I came from Arizona to see him and he totally reconstructed my nose. I was told by an Arizona doctor that I should second mortgage my home to have 'refinements' made. Dr. A did the surgery for what insurance paid only and the result is fantastic

February 6th, 2011
The Best
My son has seen him since he was 4 yrs old. He was in Michigan at the time and as you can see we travel to see him. My son is now 34 yrs old. Thank you Dr Argenta.

November 12th, 2008
Dr. Argenta is wonderful
Dr. A has been by surgeon for the last 14 years. I was born with a bi-lateral cleft lip and palate. Honestly there is no way you would ever know I was born with a defect. He has a great sense of humor and is very caring. I am now in nursing school in hopes of working with him sometime soon.

October 1st, 2008
wizard of the south
This doctor is called the great wizard of the south by many patients and earns every word of it. I lost my entire nose to cancer and had a big hole in my face. The doctor built a whole new nose from my forehead and I now look completely normal. I am forever gratful.

July 25th, 2008
best doctor I have ever visited
Was able to diagnose my childs problem when 12 previous doctors failed. Reconstruction performed on my child was nothing short of a miracle. Waiting room is packed with patients from every state but noone complains about waiting for the best,