Learn more about Dr. Louis Astra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Astra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Astra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Astra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Astra, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Astra graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Astra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis I Astra MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis I. Astra practice?
- Dr. Louis Astra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Astra practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tarpon Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Holiday, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Surgeons and Tarpon Springs Cardiothoracic Surgeons.