A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Astra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Astra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Astra, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Astra graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Astra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis I Astra MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis I. Astra practice?
- Dr. Louis Astra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Astra practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tarpon Springs, FL.
See New Port Richey Cardiothoracic Surgeons and New Port Richey Surgeons.