Learn more about Dr. Louis Astra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Astra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Astra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Astra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Astra, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Astra graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Astra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis I Astra MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis I. Astra practice?
- Dr. Louis Astra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Astra practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tarpon Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Holiday, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Surgeons and Tarpon Springs Cardiothoracic Surgeons.