A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Badeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Badeen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Badeen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badeen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Badeen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Badeen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 17 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Badeen practice?
Dr. Louis Badeen practices Ophthalmology near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Lenexa Ophthalmologists.