A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Badeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Badeen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Badeen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badeen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Badeen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
- Olathe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis John Badeen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Badeen practice?
- Dr. Louis Badeen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Badeen practices Ophthalmology near Lenexa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Lenexa Ophthalmologists.