A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Badeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Badeen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badeen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Badeen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Badeen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badeen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Badeen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis John Badeen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Badeen practice?
- Dr. Louis Badeen has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Badeen practices Ophthalmology near Lenexa, KS.
See Lenexa Ophthalmologists.