A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Balsama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Balsama, Louis Balsama DO, FACS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balsama
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balsama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Balsama, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balsama graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balsama has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis H Balsama DO is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis H. Balsama practice?
- Dr. Louis Balsama has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Balsama practices Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.