Patient show details Patient
by Kathleen on Sep 10th, 2016

Thank you Dr. Balsama for the great care I received, you are amazing and felt at ease every step of the way. Thank you to your supporting staff Kathy and Chris who made my journey seamless.

Nov 17th, 2015

Dr. Balsama is a wonderful surgeon and makes his patients feel at ease and comfortable with their decisions. He listens, advises without judgement and genuinely makes you feel cared for with his kind and gentle manner. Beyond bedside manner, his skill as a surgeon are excellent. My surgery was seamless, left minimal scarring and I had almost no pain within 48 hours of surgery. I am very pleased with my decision to become a patient and recommend Dr. Balsama highly.

by Colleen S. on Sep 21st, 2015

Dr. Balsama is very good at what he does, very personable and caring. My only problem (I have seen him twice) is the amount of time it taks to get an appointment (usuall 5 to 6 weeks) and the amount of time in the waiting room past my appointment time - both times were over an hour.

Mar 5th, 2015

Best surgeon in the world. I'd recommend him to my friends and family . . .I already do.

BESTEST DR EVER show details BESTEST DR EVER
by SARA COCCOLI on Jan 27th, 2015

Words can not express the gratitude Dr. Louis Balsama deserves. AWESOME, SPECTACULAR, FABULOUS, MAGNIFICENT, LOVED!

Inconsiderate, Unprofessional and Unethical show details Inconsiderate, Unprofessional and Unethical
by Marty on Mar 3rd, 2014

Dr. Balsama mislead me about what services he provided. When I called, I made it clear I was looking for lap band surgery. I spent an entire day in consultation, at the end of which, I was told they don't provide lap band surgery. I thought it fair that they reimburse me (ie.-refund my copay), not only did the doctor personally refuse, he told me "I have to make money somehow." He said "You'll be back in 6 months, begging me for this surgery." If I hadn't been there, I wouldn't have believed a doctor would have treated me this way.

Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Balsams has been by far the best doctor I have ever had. He treats everyone with the utmost respect. He is very compassionate and supportive of his patients. If it wasn't for him I would never have been given a second chance at life!

GREAT DR show details GREAT DR
Oct 18th, 2010

WHAT CAN I SAY, DR BALSAMA IS A GREAT DR THAT I WOULD RECCOMEND TO ANYONE. HE TRULY CARES FOR THE WELLBEING OF HIS PATIENTS

Knowledgeable, Professional, Compassionate; Surgeon, Southern NJ show details Knowledgeable, Professional, Compassionate; Surgeon, Southern NJ
by Meredith, Particularly Pleased Patient on Jul 6th, 2010

The title says it all- Dr. Louis H Balsama (surgeon, offices in Southern NJ) is one of the finest doctors I've known. Trusting the future of my health and well-being to his medical expertise is literally the best decision I've ever made. I cannot recommend Dr. Balsama enough; he is thoroughly committed to providing the best possible and highest quality care to every one of his patients.