Surgeons

Surgical Specialists New Jersey
338 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
856-589-0600
Locations and availability (3)

|  Inconsiderate, Unprofessional and Unethical  |  show details
by Marty on Mar 3rd, 2014

Dr. Balsama mislead me about what services he provided. When I called, I made it clear I was looking for lap band surgery. I spent an entire day in consultation, at the end of which, I was told they don't provide lap band surgery. I thought it fair that they reimburse me (ie.-refund my copay), not only did the doctor personally refuse, he told me "I have to make money somehow." He said "You'll be back in 6 months, begging me for this surgery." If I hadn't been there, I wouldn't have believed a doctor would have treated me this way.

|  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Balsams has been by far the best doctor I have ever had. He treats everyone with the utmost respect. He is very compassionate and supportive of his patients. If it wasn't for him I would never have been given a second chance at life!

|  GREAT DR  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2010

WHAT CAN I SAY, DR BALSAMA IS A GREAT DR THAT I WOULD RECCOMEND TO ANYONE. HE TRULY CARES FOR THE WELLBEING OF HIS PATIENTS

|  Knowledgeable, Professional, Compassionate; Surgeon, Southern NJ  |  show details
by Meredith, Particularly Pleased Patient on Jul 6th, 2010

The title says it all- Dr. Louis H Balsama (surgeon, offices in Southern NJ) is one of the finest doctors I've known. Trusting the future of my health and well-being to his medical expertise is literally the best decision I've ever made. I cannot recommend Dr. Balsama enough; he is thoroughly committed to providing the best possible and highest quality care to every one of his patients.