Learn more about Dr. Louis Bartoshesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bartoshesky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartoshesky
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartoshesky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bartoshesky, MD, MPH is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cleft Palate
- Down Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartoshesky graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bartoshesky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Eugene Bartoshesky MD and MPH is a male Medical Geneticist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Bartoshesky practice?
- Dr. Louis Bartoshesky has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Bartoshesky practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Geneticists.