A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Bartoshesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bartoshesky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartoshesky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bartoshesky, MD, MPH is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cleft Palate
- Down Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartoshesky graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bartoshesky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Eugene Bartoshesky MD and MPH is a male Medical Geneticist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Louis E. Bartoshesky practice?
- Dr. Louis Bartoshesky has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Bartoshesky practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Geneticists.