A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Bartoshesky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bartoshesky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bartoshesky, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cleft Palate
- Down Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartoshesky graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bartoshesky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartoshesky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans