A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Bascoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bascoy, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bascoy graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Bascoy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Turbay Bascoy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Louis T. Bascoy practice?
- Dr. Louis Bascoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Bascoy practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles General Practitioners.