A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Baumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Baumann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Baumann, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumann graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Baumann has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis R Baumann MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Louis R. Baumann practice?
- Dr. Louis Baumann has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Baumann practices Urology near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Urologists.