Dr. Louis Bealer Is this you?

March 6th, 2014

Old Time Doctor

I've only seen Doctor Bealer once but found him to be an excellent doctor. I had an obcure symptom (Acites) and he diagnosed it correctly in just a few minutes. My family near Lebanon use him and like him. He no longer works full time. But he was great for me.

March 21st, 2012

Doctors behavior

I took a client in for a physical. He filled out the paperwork but did not even examine her. No matter what I have taken her in for, he has never as much as touched her. His nurse will take her BP and give any shots. He is too old to be practicing!

November 1st, 2014