Learn more about Dr. Louis Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Body Weight
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Rotavirus Infections
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Bell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Martin Bell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Bell practice?
- Dr. Louis Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Bell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.