A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Body Weight
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Rotavirus Infections
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Bell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Martin Bell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Bell practice?
- Dr. Louis Bell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Bell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.