A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Body Weight
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Rotavirus Infections
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Bell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Martin Bell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Bell practice?
- Dr. Louis Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Bell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.