Learn more about Dr. Louis Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Body Weight
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Rotavirus Infections
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis M. Bell practice?
Dr. Louis Bell practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Emergency Physicians, and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.