A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Belzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Belzie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belzie
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belzie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Belzie, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Belzie graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Belzie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Roger Belzie MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis R. Belzie practice?
- Dr. Louis Belzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Belzie practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.