A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Benoist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benoist
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benoist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Benoist, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benoist graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Benoist has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Armand Benoist MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Benoist practice?
- Dr. Louis Benoist has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Benoist practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Neillsville, WI.
See Neillsville Surgeons and Neillsville Orthopedic Surgeons.