A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Betz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Betz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Betz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Betz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Betz, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Betz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Betz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis H Betz FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Louis H. Betz practice?
- Dr. Louis Betz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Betz practices Ophthalmology near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allenwood, PA.
See Lewisburg Ophthalmologists.