A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Bierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bierman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bierman
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bierman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Delaware Valley Medical Center
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis David Bierman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Bierman practice?
- Dr. Louis Bierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Bierman practices Family Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Family Physicians.