A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Bierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bierman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bierman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
- Delaware Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bierman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Bierman practice?
Dr. Louis Bierman practices Family Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Family Physicians.