A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Bierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bierman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bierman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bierman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bierman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Delaware Valley Medical Center
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis David Bierman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis D. Bierman practice?
- Dr. Louis Bierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Bierman practices Family Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Family Physicians.