Family Physicians

1709 Langhorne Newtown Rd
Ste 1
Langhorne, PA 19047
(215) 968-1900
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Chris on Jan 9th, 2014

I have been a long time client of Dr. bierman's who has been a courteous, albeit quick, dr. I am leaving for another doctor due to the fact that his schedule has become quite limited and appointments are few and far between, but that is if you can tolerate the most awful staff ever. You feel like a sheep going to slaughter on the phone and in the office they gossip about the last patient every time one leaves. If I can hear it so can the doctor. Not a happy customer here.

Dec 21st, 2011

I have been going to Dr Bierman as long as he has had his practice in Langhorne. He really cares about his patients and if it wasn't for his diligence and caring I probably wouldn't be here today. He always keeps up on the routine testing that needs to be done. Thanks to him I got a mamogram and I had the very early stages of cancer. I was treated and I have been cancer free since 1998.As for his staff they are just as caring and the very best. You couldn't want a better doctor and staff.

Jul 21st, 2009

Dr Bierman is a very easy doctor to work with. Always attentive. Have never had to wait in his waiting room more than 2-3 minutes for my appt.