A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Bonaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bonaldi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bonaldi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonaldi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Bonaldi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis A Bonaldi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis A. Bonaldi practice?
- Dr. Louis Bonaldi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louis Bonaldi practices Plastic Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Plastic Surgeons.