Dr. Louis Bonaldi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Bonaldi?

Precise, Caring and the "Best" in my Commuinty

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Dr Bonaldi by far the most professional, caring and precise plastic surgeon in my community. I had a facelift and my results were past my expectations. He spent time going over every detail and was so kind. I also see his esthetician and love the products to keep my skin looking young and fresh. Thank you Dr Bonaldi and team for your expert care!

Posted on March 24th, 2015

AWESOME DOCTOR...best surgeon, a perfectionist! Kind, compassionate and he always follows up with his patients.

Excellent Dotor

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr. Bonaldi is an excellent and extremely educated and friendly surgeon. I trust him and have always been given the best care I could get

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Dr. Bonaldi is an excellent surgeon and a wonderful person.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr. Bonaldi, Janet, Lisa, Klaire, and the rest of the staff are beyond exceptional!!!! I am always greeted with a smile, treated professionally, and they are compassionate as well as accommodating, which is greatly appreciated. I highly and frequently refer friends, family, and my patients to their practice without hesitation because I know that they will experience the same qaulity of care that I receive.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Great office experience! Staff and Doctor knowledge and care was superior. A caring Office.

Posted on February 1st, 2015

Dr. Bonaldi is excellent. Very professional, very skilled and good bedside manner. Definitely recommend him. His office staff is wonderful too.

Posted on February 1st, 2015

Dr. Bonaldi is the best. His caring manner and expertise in what he does is like no other. I would recommend him to everyone.

Posted on January 18th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Bonaldi was excellent. His expertise and compassionate understanding of my desire outcome made my procedure very positive. I am very happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Bonaldi for any surgical procedures. The office staff are very friendly, helpful, understanding, caring and they will make you feel very special.

Posted on September 12th, 2014

Excellent Doctor! Explained carefully to me before procedures what results I could expect-then did an amazing job on my face! I am 65 years old and was aging"badly". Thanks to Dr. Bonaldi I am now aging "gracefully". He literally turned the clock back many years on my face, and my face looks entirely natural. -Grateful Patient!

Very talented and experienced surgeon

Posted on July 31st, 2014

I am not sure about the past bad reviews, this office has an amazing staff who are always helpful and friendly. Dr. Bonaldi is an extremely talented surgeon who does amazing face lifts. His bedside manner is very pleasant, not your typical arrogant surgeon. It's always a good idea to visit more than 1 doctor when considering plastic surgery and make your own judgement based on your experiences and people you know. 95% of his patients come from happy patient referrals, so he must be doing something right....I would think twice about discounting this surgeon based on review sites where you don't know who is actually posting the comments. If you check him out on Facebook (Dr. Bonaldi Plastic Surgeon) and look at the reviews there, those are ACTUAL patients, and a legit source of replies.....just FYI.

Simply the BEST

Posted on March 7th, 2014

Dr. Bonaldi has performed several procedures over the last 20 yrs for me...all excellent results. The latest most important procedure was reconstruction for bilateral mastectomy....he was there from the initial mastectomy surgery, preparing me for reconstruction and has been there for every step in the process which is complicated, exacting and requires good science AND an artist....he is masterfully both. His caring compassionate vigilance has made this a positive experience...he is invaluable...a superior surgeon, artist and kind man. Being a working RN I know an excellent MD when I see one.. Dr. Bonaldi is simply the best