Learn more about Dr. Louis Borgatta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Borgatta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borgatta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Borgatta, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgatta graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Borgatta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Borgatta FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Louis Borgatta practice?
- Dr. Louis Borgatta has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Borgatta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Cardiologists.