A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Borgenicht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Borgenicht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Borgenicht, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borgenicht graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Borgenicht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Borgenicht MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Louis Borgenicht practice?
- Dr. Louis Borgenicht has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Borgenicht practices Pediatrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.