Dr. Louis Borgenicht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Borgenicht?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Louis Borgenicht?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 17th, 2013

Lack of knowledge and professionalism

We started taking our daughter to Dr. Borgenicht about four months ago. Our first visit wasn't bad, but as our daughter's acid reflux worsened, we desired to bring it up to him. It was very disappointing to see that he was as ignorant about acid reflux as we were. Dr. Borgenicht initially prescribed a medication that didn't work and that's when the problems started. He became impossible to get a hold of. My wife would have to call his office many times before he would call back. When he finally called back it was just to say "I am doing research on the matter, I will get back to you". He only works two or three days a week which would make it even harder to get a hold of. This went on for several weeks, meanwhile, our daughter was in severe discomfort and even pain due to her serious case of acid reflux. Two months after the initial prescription my wife and I desired to go to Clinic 6 at the U. One of the doctors quickly identified her problem, prescribed the proper tests to diagnose her and efficiently recommended the proper drug to solve her problem. Acid reflux isn't a complicated condition, but Dr. Borgenicht's lack of knowledge and professionalism made our her experience really frustrating. I deeply regret taking our baby with this doctor. Another issue that I believe is important to mention is that their office repeatedly billed the wrong insurance.

May 22nd, 2012

Natural mom

we were recommended to Dr. Lou by my midwife. He and doctor Johnson have always given our daughter now four the best care I have ever seen. we wouldn't go anywhere else and our daughter loves him. We may live on the far west side of the valley but having Lou for our pediatrician is well worth the drive.

June 13th, 2011

A Mom

My son has been a patient for 15 years and I have found Dr. Lou to be a wonderful doctor. Highly recommended.

May 18th, 2011

Wish I could have taken my doctor with me!

I moved out of state and now I realize how llucky I was with Dr. Borgenicht. I could see either dopctor in his office and leave feeing cared for and secure without ever having any wait time. Bedside manner is short and professional, not really warm. However he kept me informed and relaxed with my new baby. Thanks Louis!

September 22nd, 2010

The best pediatrician we have ever had

Hands down the best pediatrician we have ever experienced. All three of our kids love Dr. Lou!

April 17th, 2015