Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Borucki
Dr. Louis Borucki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riviera Beach, FL, with another office in West Palm Beach, FL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Borucki is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Good Samaritan Florida and Good Samaritan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Borucki has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Louis Borucki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riviera Beach, FL.
Dr. Teresa Delgado
West Palm Beach, FL 1.12 mi35
Dr. Annapoorna Arunachalam
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Riviera Beach, FL 1.24 mi28
Dr. Scott Moffitt
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
North Palm Beach, FL 1.44 mi23