A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Boswell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boswell
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Boswell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boswell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Keith Boswell MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Louis K. Boswell practice?
- Dr. Louis Boswell has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Boswell practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.