A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Bouillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Bouillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Bouillon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouillon graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Bouillon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis R Bouillon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Louis R. Bouillon practice?
- Dr. Louis Bouillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Bouillon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Surgeons.